I love a cold beer on a hot day!

Options
scplummer
scplummer Posts: 19 Member
I really love an ice cold beer on a hot, sunny afternoon. Sometimes, I love 2 or 3! I especially love Blue Moon. This is my treat to myself on the weekends.

165415.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Replies

• rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Okay, what's a good low-cal beer? :laugh:
  • Emdog24
    Emdog24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Blue Moon is the best! Have you had their Summer Ale, Honey Moon? It is v delicious :)
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    bud light is 110 calories a bottle. but i just saw a commercial for a new beer called Miller Chill, that is only 100 calories.and has lime! this is the lowest cal bottle i have seen thus far. yum!
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    corona lite.....99 calories.....a little lime.....YUM
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    64 calorie miller lite. IDK how it tastes, if I want a beer, I save up for a Guinness. :heart:
  • scplummer
    scplummer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm having a Blue Moon Honeymoon and it's an astonishing 162 calories......but so worth it!
    I've tried the MGD 64 and it's about the same as Coors Lite - very watery! If you like Coors Lite, you will like MGD 64 but those that REALLY LIKE beer, the Blue Moon White Ale or the Blue Moon Honeymoon is perfect on a hot day!

165415.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I prefer bud light, but did try michelob ultra in rasp/pommegrte, not bad and not fizzy (aka heartburn :sick: ) like smirnoff light
  • lawkat
    lawkat Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I am with you. If I am going to have a beer, it better be cold and better be good. I can't drink Coors, Bud or MGD Light. It has no flavor and what flavor it does have, not very good. I say work it into your day if you can. I do that with my wine. I work it in on the days when I want a glass and I only have a glass.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Bud Light (with or without the lime) is OK, but if I want the good stuff I just leave room (or better yet, work for) for my Blue Moon or Yuengling and limit it to 1 or 2. So worth it.

Definitely gonna have to check out the Blue Moon Summer Ale, it sounds awesome!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Bud Light (with or without the lime) is OK, but if I want the good stuff I just leave room (or better yet, work for) for my Blue Moon or Yuengling and limit it to 1 or 2. So worth it.

Sam Adam's Summer Ale..............Woah nilly.....now I want one.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

Sam Adam's Summer Ale..............Woah nilly.....now I want one.

BF is into that...it's some good stuff.
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    I'm having a Blue Moon Honeymoon and it's an astonishing 162 calories......but so worth it!
    I've tried the MGD 64 and it's about the same as Coors Lite - very watery! If you like Coors Lite, you will like MGD 64 but those that REALLY LIKE beer, the Blue Moon White Ale or the Blue Moon Honeymoon is perfect on a hot day!

I drink Coors Lite, but I can't stand MGD 64 (it also has less alcohol in it). I also tried the Michelob Ultra, which is 95 calories, and it was good too.
  • Fausttt
    Fausttt Posts: 101
    Options
    Budweiser Select

99 calories, 3.1g carbs. I've tried a bunch and this was my favorite by far.

Yeungling was second best at 128 calories and 10g carbs
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    corona lite.....99 calories.....a little lime.....YUM

I'm with you! Love a corona with lime!

I'm going to try the Blue Moon. I like something different now & then.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    If you like Blue Moon you'll love Leinenkugels! The Sunset Wheat is wonderful! And the Summer Shandy is like drinking lemonade...yum!
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    64 calorie miller lite. IDK how it tastes, if I want a beer, I save up for a Guinness. :heart:

Here Here....have one good beer....not a lot of yucky light beer. :drinker: