My 50 pound loss!! *Pics*

Options

Replies

• shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    My 1st goal is 50 lbs...good job!! Seeing the difference 50lbs has made for you makes me very excited to reach my own goal. You are an inspiration! :)
  • SoBodyMazing
    Options
    Great Job! You look amazing!
  • meadowmail77
    meadowmail77 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! Great job!
  • BeGreat25
    BeGreat25 Posts: 78
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • jike1017
    jike1017 Posts: 21
    Options
    you look amazing...i am working on the same things...i am a size 14 in AE jeans i am shooting for atleast a 5
  • AliciaFlagg
    Options
    absolutely amazing!! I love coming on this site and seeing success stories, it makes me feel like I can work through the times of disappointment when I feel like I am getting no where. Then I see people like you who have succeeded and it makes me want to be that much better!!

Thanks for sharing :)
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    You look awesome.
  • alsnewme
    alsnewme Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Good for you, so proud of you!
  • bdendy1
    bdendy1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow , thats is such an encouragement... I am starting to see results so I know its going to work. Just like it did't take overnight to gain this weight so I must stay the course knowing it not going to be overnite that the weight is gone. It actually a life style change and a self discipline. Appreciate you sharing...
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    wow, girl! amazing job!!!
  • coachlindsey954
    coachlindsey954 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!!!

Thanks for sharing!
  • merapp9
    merapp9 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Looks awesome! You looked great!
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! You look completely different and 10 years younger!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    AmaZin!
  • tobiwood1977
    Options
    Okay you look amazing! I think you aer beautiful in both pics! But what does AE mean?
  • tobiwood1977
    Options
    Okay you look amazing! I think you aer beautiful in both pics! But what does AE mean?

OH my bad American Eagle??
  • mhardest
    mhardest Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congrats to you. All of your hard work has paid off : )
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!! And you look SO much younger in your current pic. CONGRATS!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you so much everyone! I cannot even begin to describe how good it feels so read all of your comments and knowing they are about MY success and hard work! First off I forgot to add that I am 5’1”. If there was a secret to this whole calorie counting/weight loss, I would say the thing that helped me the most was the love I found for veggies during this journey! I started to look up low calorie recipes and actually got a lot of joy out of making such healthy food! And the difference I have felt when eating a lot of veggies compared to other stuff is crazy!! I feel so healthy and less bloated and not so FAT feeling! If you want to see a big change I would really suggest eating more veggies! If I can do this then any of you can do this! I used to live off of boxed meals and junk food! Microwavable meals, Mexican restaurants, Italian restaurants, PIZZA (that one was a killer), and unfortunately I developed a sweet tooth during this whole journey but I learned to work around these cravings and find better alternatives to these high calories foods!! Yes, it was so hard!! But once I started seeing results and picturing how I could look if I kept at this…. The food didn’t taste as good as skinny felt!! (haha) I still have my bad moments A LOT!! I try my hardest to get back on track because I know what my body likes and I know how good I feel when I eat right! Nothing can beat that feeling! I also learned a lot about our food industry (WOW)! If you have free time you should read Fast Food Nation and also watch Food Inc. If those two things don’t alter your views on food then I don’t know what will! I started eating A LOT more Organic food! And it’s really not as expensive as everyone makes it sound! I think the few extra dollars are worth it! I think organic food has helped me lose a lot faster as well (but I don’t know for sure). When I first started this journey I HATED the saying “this isn’t a diet, it’s a change in lifestyle”, I didn’t want to change my life style, I loved my life and my fatty foods and my splurges with my friends! But here I am 50 pounds lighter and l love that saying now! I totally changed my lifestyle and I couldn’t be happier! I still have fun I still have splurges, I still party with my friends. I just do all these things in moderation! Changing your lifestyle isn’t as hard or scary as it seems. You just have to take baby steps and sooner or later you will be at your goal feeling how I feel! Believe in yourself and prove everyone wrong! This is possible and YOU CAN do this!

P.s. I’m also a binge eater…. And every day I work on my eating habits and try to improve! So many of you can relate and if you have similar issues, look at me, It is possible and you really can reach your goal!!
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    U go, Girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!