Last 23 pounds! HELP

Options
I am having the hardest time getting my last 23 pounds off, does anyone have some helpful tips or tricks? Thanks

Replies

• dusty8907
    dusty8907 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Depeding on your calorie intake you can lower or raise it by 250. If your eating too far under defecit and then also working out your body won't let you lose weight it will basically be holding onto every little thing you give it to try and sustain.
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Depeding on your calorie intake you can lower or raise it by 250. If your eating too far under defecit and then also working out your body won't let you lose weight it will basically be holding onto every little thing you give it to try and sustain.

Good to know! I wasn't really understanding why MFP wanted me to up my calories from 1200 after losing some of the weight.
  • dusty8907
    dusty8907 Posts: 350 Member
    Options

Good to know! I wasn't really understanding why MFP wanted me to up my calories from 1200 after losing some of the weight.

1200 calories is barely enough to sustain an 8 year old child
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options

1200 calories is barely enough to sustain an 8 year old child
    This!!
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I am having the hardest time getting my last 23 pounds off, does anyone have some helpful tips or tricks? Thanks
    What is your maint., how many calories have you been eating under maint. and how much cardio do you do every week?
  • kdbeaudin
    kdbeaudin Posts: 15
    Options
    Very good to know, I think I'm on the 1000 to 1200 range I will eat like 4 or 5 small meals a day. So I probably need to change that right? And cardio I'll do only twice a week and the rest I'll do at home. But I have gone from 201 down to 148 in a 8 month period but the problem is that I have never weight trained so I feel like everything is loose now :(
  • ericagoms
    ericagoms Posts: 11
    Options
    I am using these shakes and it is working great! Http://EricaGoms.myvi.net. Def weight training is a must! It will help you burn more fat while resting as well as during a workout. :)