I still have 400 calories to eat today.......I just don't wa

Options
scplummer
scplummer Posts: 19 Member
I never EVER thought I would say that but it's true. I have 400 calories left to eat today (credited from my exercise) and I honestly don't want anything else to eat. I'm competely full from dinner and can't eat anymore.

165415.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    I have this problem everyday....today I'm at +1000....lol. I think tomorrow I'm going to try and add some more to my snacks, like nuts and an extra glass of milk somewhere in there. I need to figure something out!
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    I usually enter all of my foods and exercise in the morning so I know what I can eat all day long, and can adjust to eat more/less at snacks or meals later in the day.
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I never EVER thought I would say that but it's true. I have 400 calories left to eat today (credited from my exercise) and I honestly don't want anything else to eat. I'm competely full from dinner and can't eat anymore.

165415.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

If you've eaten enough, not eating all of your exercise calories once in a while is fine. If you're really worried about it, eat some nuts or milk. Eat a yummy dessert.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I usually enter all of my foods and exercise in the morning so I know what I can eat all day long, and can adjust to eat more/less at snacks or meals later in the day.

Same here! I just entered every one of my meals from tomorrow morning through Friday night! I really like to know my numbers in advance, and stick with my choices. Works for me! :happy:
  • meihanson
    meihanson Posts: 5
    Options
    is it bad if we don't eat all our "goal" calories? I have the same problem. I think it's because I'm getting so much fiber I'm just not hungry. What are the negative effects of not eating all the calories?