Replies

• lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    yes its the nike outlet
  • labtracks
    labtracks Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Excellent photos! I LOVE the shoes in your photo shoot... super cute! You should be very proud!
  • cyclingben
    cyclingben Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Wow very beautiful, Women like you is the reason i do what i do ;-p
  • ChrissyinATL
    ChrissyinATL Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats! I love the red dress, BTW!
  • kabloozi
    kabloozi Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Very good inspiration...it shows in the pic of the shoe store in the black outfit...I like the hair colour too! Great work!!!
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    If I'd seen you in the Nike store I would've thought 1) that you'd always looked that way- must just be lucky and 2) holy crap- she's gorgeous!!! Fantastic Job! Great motivation
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    you look amazing. you definitely rocking that new body. can tell its given you lots of confidence and thats awesome. i hope to be that confident one day! x
  • babigurl86
    babigurl86 Posts: 138
    Options
    well done ! def. motivation 4 me, its good to see it can be done - im 5'0 and started at 181 lbs .
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Congrats on your hard work!!!
  • lizalmp1234
    Options
    Thank you all for the excellent comments! I am glad I have inspired you and I wish you all luck...I am continuing this journey along with you until I reach my goal, but thank you again for the great comments
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    You look great and theres nothing wrong with flaunting it!
  • lizalmp1234
    Options
    If I'd seen you in the Nike store I would've thought 1) that you'd always looked that way- must just be lucky and 2) holy crap- she's gorgeous!!! Fantastic Job! Great motivation

Thank you so much =)
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    wow you look great! I love the photoshoot pics. I wish I had the courage to do that! Seriously, you look awesome :-)
  • lizalmp1234
    Options
    wow you look great! I love the photoshoot pics. I wish I had the courage to do that! Seriously, you look awesome :-)

Thank you
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You are a very beautiful young woman, and have done a wonderful job in getting fit, and shedding those extra pounds.

You look stunning.

God Bless, Nicolette
  • tobiwood1977
    Options
    Im not able to view the pics im not sure why :( but your profile pic is beautiful!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Excellent job...Very inspiring!!!!
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You look amazing girl!
  • Acliff510
    Acliff510 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    follow post
  • enewsome2
    enewsome2 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look really fantastic (though you were very pretty before as well.)
    Is it okay if I friend add you? I'm 5'1" as well and love having petite friends that can relate to "short people" weight loss struggles.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!