Motivation from Quotes !

Options
Here are some I like....That keep me going with weigtloss, eating right and for life in general !!

"Within each of us is a hidden store of determination, determination to keep us in the race when all seems lost"

"Your diamonds are not it far distant mountains or in yonder seas; they are in your own backyard, if you dig for them"

"we must accept finite disapointment, but we must NEVER lose infinite hope"

"Never, never, never give up"

"To live long and achieve happiness, cultivate the art of radiating happiness"

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence"

(all quotes from different people)

feel free to share your own !!!!!!!

Replies

• ajl93
    ajl93 Posts: 22
    Options
    these quotes just keep me positive in all of life

"Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."

~ William Faulkner ~

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."

~ Aristotle ~

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."

~ Walter Bagehot ~

"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."

~ St. Francis of Assisi ~

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
    - Audrey Hepburn -

I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn -

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn-

I've been lucky. Opportunities don't often come along. So, when they do, you have to grab them.
    -Audrey Hepburn-

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!
    -Audrey Hepburn-
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Love the Audrey Hepburn ones. esp this one.
    For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    The only thing standing between you and the body that you want is the BULLS**IT story you keep telling yourself ! :happy:
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    The only thing standing between you and the body that you want is the BULLS**IT story you keep telling yourself ! :happy:

Ain't that the truth!

"You can't cross the sea by merely standing and staring at the water"- Tagore

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -Wayne Gretzky

"The secret of getting ahead is getting started" -Mark Twain

"It's never too late to become what you might have been" -George Elliot