Who's eating an easter egg??

Replies

• Katie1951
    Katie1951 Posts: 312 Member
    There is a dark chocolate Easter egg somewhere in my future.
  • frankiesats
    frankiesats Posts: 114 Member
    I will be breaking mine into quarters and eating them over weeks melted with raspberries or banana :)

That may be the best idea involving Easter, I have ever heard.

One of the only ways I ever eat chocolate darlin! Tastes so good and almost guilt free!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    I'll probably sneak a bite or two from my kids' baskets.

But what I really want is a Snickers egg. I haven't had one yet this year. I wanted a Snickers heart around Valentine's Day and I resisted the whole time they were for sale in the stores. I used a eat a whole 6 pack of the hearts/eggs over the course of 1.5-2 days. Sometimes more than once per season. Blech.

I've never eaten a Cadbury creme egg. I see people raving about them all of the time but I've never tried one.
  • josorbie
    josorbie Posts: 1
    I bought myself one weeks ago and haven't touched it yet, not much of a chocolate lover but occassionally I have been treating myself to the Cadbury Diary Milk Little Bars at 105 calories just because I read that chocolate is good for dieting.
  • Christina1007
    Christina1007 Posts: 179 Member
    Best chocolate egg to have!!! Kinder Surprise!!! little chocolate and delicious!
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    I'm not eating the Cadbury Eggs, I don't like them, but my husband loves them.
    I Love Robin's Eggs, but haven't bought any yet.
  • knitfastpurlyoung
    knitfastpurlyoung Posts: 102 Member
    I will be breaking mine into quarters and eating them over weeks melted with raspberries or banana :)

That may be the best idea involving Easter, I have ever heard.

One of the only ways I ever eat chocolate darlin! Tastes so good and almost guilt free!

*whispers* almost... almost...
  • jaynehayden83
    jaynehayden83 Posts: 16 Member
    I dont think that I will be getting one. My husband never buys me one and my family are under strict instructions not to though my nanna has bought me a bottle of wine instead!! Thats safely deposited in the cupboard so I dont just drink the whole bottle so will save it as a treat.
  • I will work extra hard just to have a piece of cake on Easter !
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    My work collegue just gave me a Thorntons easter egg and it is about 650 calories!! I'm thinking of picking my favourite egg and giving the rest away haha.
    Are you eating easter eggs this Sunday? or do you have an alternative idea? :)

Yes, I eat easter eggs every day of the year. They are a perfect source of protein, cholesterol and fat that supplies me with DHA and Omega 3 fatty acids.

Heck to the no on the chocolate variety......I don't like chocolate so no cravings there.
  • swt0pie
    swt0pie Posts: 327 Member
    im a chocoholic.. i would go crazy without chocolate so of course i'll have some
  • bethieannie
    bethieannie Posts: 75 Member
    I am eating a little less every day this week, and doing a little more exercise. Trying to create a deficit for Sunday so that I can enjoy all my favorites at Easter dinner! I figure as long as my weekly calorie total is right where it should be, I will be good!
  • littleredrodeo
    littleredrodeo Posts: 8 Member
    I am splurging on Easter... I don't even think I'm going to log on to MFP. I can't do THAT much damage in one day. :)
  • Leamac83
    Leamac83 Posts: 99 Member
    I gave up chocolate, sweets, cakes and biscuits for lent. People keep buying me stuff now so i can treat myself on easter sunday. So far i have 2 crunchie eggs, a caramel egg, a throntons fudge egg, 4 malteser bunnys, a galaxy egg, 11 small creme aggs, a small mars egg, 4 small caramel eggs, 3 tubes of mini eggs and a bag of mixed mini creme and caramel eggs!! Im going to post a pic of them all on easter sunday with my passed out chocolated covered body next to them. haha!
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 928 Member
    a real egg, heck no. a chocolate creme filled egg? yes please. i will be stealing the left overs out of my son's basket.
  • We do jello eggs for easter our way.... they are healthy and super yummy! TOTALLY MFP approved! :-)
  • nukebhs83
    nukebhs83 Posts: 158
    all i can say is----HIDE THE BUNNY EARS---oh and the cadbury mini eggs as well. i have kind of a cheat day once every other week that way i dont feel deprived. this week it falls on sunday--good thing too--my dad is having either a fish fry or a bbq and it is going to be GGGGGOOOOOOODDDDDD.
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    i have given up chocolate for lent so i will DEFINATLEY be having a eater egg! lol xxx
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    I discovered you could get giant Kinder Surprise eggs again in the UK so I will be eating one, or two of them - not in one go though.

As long as I stick within my calories and fat I'm happy.
  • Three years ago I asked all my family for book tokens instead of easter eggs. This morning I came to work and my collegue had put a Cadbury's Flake one on my desk so I just took the mini flake bars (75 calories) and put them in my drawer, my boyfriend can have the egg.

One year, I had 9 eggs in a day XD