Geeks wanted!

2»

Replies

• AndrewXB9
    AndrewXB9 Posts: 114
    As an american living in the UK, I can give you at least 20 different reasons why you wouldn't want to live in America. At the top of the list would be the lack of holiday time not to mention the lack of affordable health care. :P

Hit me with the list and I'll see if it's any worse than Scotland! Hate this country!
  • littleredrodeo
    littleredrodeo Posts: 8 Member
    Little older than you... but feel free to add me.

Okay, okay.... I'll admit, substantially older.
    Age is just a number, right?
  • AndrewXB9
    Yup, age is just a number! Was just looking to see if there was people around my age to chat to aswell! But I am open to adding everyone!
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Yosha! Friend request sent. I always welcome new geeks!
  • Melissa_2305
    Melissa_2305 Posts: 76 Member
    I'm already your friend, but I guess I'm a geek. I study Mining Engineering in Holland(I'm dutch) and love the Big Bang Theory (A) and ofcourse LOTR! Best movie ever made I think!
  • butterflyliz32
    butterflyliz32 Posts: 124 Member

I was going to say that!! :)

I'm a total girl geek. Feel free to add me, if you like!
  • ajelove
    ajelove Posts: 97 Member

I took advantage of this shameless plug without a second thought!

I'm a fan of everything geek related from table top gaming to physics!

Of course everything else about my home life is completely different than you, orangeuk. 25 ...married...have a little daughter.
  • i'm an american nerdphile living in the uk! im a bit older than you though :)
  • HelloDan
    HelloDan Posts: 712 Member
    If you're not fed up with all my posts on the moving to the US thread, feel free to add me too!

Sadly (well not really actually, as I had the chance but declined) I don't work in the games industry, but I do work in software development, so I'm definitely qualified as a geek!
  • Graciecny
    Graciecny Posts: 302 Member
    I guess I'm a different variety of geek (or maybe I'm a nerd?). But I love Big Bang Theory...however, I sometimes have one of those WTF moments with the show. Like on the quiz show one...is knowing the answers to some of the questions wrong?! :huh:

Anyways, if I weren't more than twice your age, I'd say add me, but you specified around your age...I just couldn't repress my urge to respond to a geek thread, though!! :laugh:
  • AndrewXB9
    If you're not fed up with all my posts on the moving to the US thread, feel free to add me too!

Sadly (well not really actually, as I had the chance but declined) I don't work in the games industry, but I do work in software development, so I'm definitely qualified as a geek!

I am not fed up! I shall send you a request :)