34 Pounds Down - Can You See Any Difference? - Face Shot Pho

Options

Replies

• Jweb8969
    Jweb8969 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    sorry - must be i have downloaded the pics incorrectly. have to go out - will try again later - would delete this topic, but i can't even figure out how to do that. :( so sorry!!
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    you can see the difference, well done
  • seekingstrengthX2
    Options
    Yes! I can totally see the difference. Good Job!!!
  • mariannelyman
    Options
    Oh, wow! YES you can see a difference!!!! You are looking good!
  • kerryd73
    kerryd73 Posts: 28
    Options
    Your cheeks are narrower in the second pic :)
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    let see if this works

IMAG0776-1.jpg
    me.jpg
  • Evelyn_Gorfram
    Evelyn_Gorfram Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Oh yes - a big difference. I'm not sure I'd even recognize then as the same person (sisters. maybe?). The thinner one looks younger and happier, too. :)
  • Jweb8969
    Jweb8969 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    thanks so much everyone! and sorry the pictures are so LARGE!!!!! eeeek!! it took me an hour to figure out the photobucket tutorial post and then i STILL couldn't get them to post - thanks for the help posting them to "w.l.431" :)

i can't really see much change, though nearly 35 pounds is gone. then i saw someone in a store the other day and they told me i looked younger. haha. i guess i'll take that!! :) i do feel better - and my clothes fit better (in fact i already can't wear a pair of my formerly fav jeans because they literally hang on me ~ yay!) but it's "face and b**bs first" right? jeesh. lol.

thanks everyone! i'm smiling this morning!! :)
  • dieseljay74
    dieseljay74 Posts: 376
    Options
    Absolutely see the difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!