11 months after my gastric bypass. Pics.

Options

Replies

• WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    There is no way you are 41..you look so much younger! Great job!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    WOW what a difference well done x
    i get mine done in 13 days time :) on pre-op diet now :drinker: (and thats milk by the way)lol
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats on your loss! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • mariannelyman
    Options
    WOW what a difference well done x
    i get mine done in 13 days time :) on pre-op diet now :drinker: (and thats milk by the way)lol

I remember the two week liquid diet I had to do. When I started it I was 280. Day of my surgery I was down to 259. I count my weight loss from the day of my surgery. I weigh 164 now. I have absolutely no regrets at all. I feel better, and you will too. If you have any questions you can always email me. Add me if you want :-)
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! I love the hair!
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look great! :)
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! You look amazing. As an 8 year GBP veteran let me just say...from this point on make every bite count, if it doesn't offer your body anything more than some empty calories then move on to the next one.
  • sheryllamb72
    sheryllamb72 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    WoW, you look amazing, absolutely gorgeous. Well done.......and you'll get the last 14lb off, easy as pie! (excuse the pun)lol :tongue:
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you look great!!!!
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!
  • stephensmith0929
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!!! i see 14lbs gone in your future!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! It's taken years off you!!! You are my hero of the day!!!
  • TeresaWash
    TeresaWash Posts: 283
    Options
    I am 18 months out from my by-pass. I am down a 136 lbs. This site is amazing! I joined 371 days ago. It helps keep me motivated to work out daily and to be accountable for my food intake!

You may of heard you could gain some weight back, ( I am so sick of hearing it) I know several people that are 3-10 years out and they have no put any weight back on. It's up too you and what you want to achieve. I decided I owe it to myself to give it a 110% or I wasn't being fair to myself. I am so glad I have this attitude!!

You look great and you are beaming with confidence!!! Keep up the great dedication!

I am still losing but it is at a very slow rate maybe a 1 lb to 1 1/2 lbs a month now. I am not really pushing hard to lose more weight. I am focused on toning and muscle mass.

Add me as a friend if you'd like!

WOW!!! congrats!!! That's fabulous!!!!! Well, It takes me about an hour and a half to eat a lean cuisine meal....I have heard that weight can come back, but honestly I look at food completely differently now. It's just fuel not so much fun anymore. I walked up and then down 16 flights of stairs last night at work trying to get some cardio in....I work nights and it's really hard to get to the gym, but I really need to lift weights and get more cardio in my day (or night!)

So pretty, nice work. I am a lap-bander and have been pretty successful. It's a lot of work, I have totally changed my eating and exercise habits. Keep up the good work!
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options
    Awesome!! Looking Sassy!! :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    I am 18 months out from my by-pass. I am down a 136 lbs. This site is amazing! I joined 371 days ago. It helps keep me motivated to work out daily and to be accountable for my food intake!

You may of heard you could gain some weight back, ( I am so sick of hearing it) I know several people that are 3-10 years out and they have no put any weight back on. It's up too you and what you want to achieve. I decided I owe it to myself to give it a 110% or I wasn't being fair to myself. I am so glad I have this attitude!!

You look great and you are beaming with confidence!!! Keep up the great dedication!

I am still losing but it is at a very slow rate maybe a 1 lb to 1 1/2 lbs a month now. I am not really pushing hard to lose more weight. I am focused on toning and muscle mass.

Working in a Wellness Center that has a weight loss surgery clinic as part it, I have seen people who have had the surgery and gain weight back. Like any approach, there will be people who succeed at it and others who fail. Those who fail attacked the symptom and not the problem. The problem was their relationship with food and overconsumption. So people didn't address the food addiction issue regain.

A.C.E. Certified Personal & Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • mariannelyman
    Options

Working in a Wellness Center that has a weight loss surgery clinic as part it, I have seen people who have had the surgery and gain weight back. Like any approach, there will be people who succeed at it and others who fail. Those who fail attacked the symptom and not the problem. The problem was their relationship with food and overconsumption. So people didn't address the food addiction issue regain.

A.C.E. Certified Personal & Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

I'm a night shift worker....it's very difficult to get to the gym, but I know I have to try. I have a completely different attitude about food now. Last night I walked up and down 16 flights of stairs to get some cardio in. It worked. I was huffing and puffing. My goal that I'm setting until I can get into a gym routine is to do the 16 flights of stairs every night I work, which is all the time lately :P I do hear what you're saying though about success vs failure.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    look at you!! Youre so radiant now!!
  • Julia_K30
    Julia_K30 Posts: 14
    edited January 2015
    Options
    You look fantabulous! Haha my new word of the day! You rock! Keep up the good work.
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are absolutely stunning! I love your hair. Congrats on your loss. Woo Hoo!
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful! you can conquer those last 14 in no time!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!