Daily Check In 6/1/09

Options
Where is everyone? Yesterday was not good for me. My allergies were messin me up. I slept most of the day and didn't count my calories. Feeling better today so I hope to get back on track.

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Nothing really, I slept most of the day.

What would I have done differently? Worked out.

What is today's personal goals? Get back on track and work out and eat right.

Have a good day all. !!!

Replies

• freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Good morning,

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes, I bought a HRM and wow!! I am burning way more calories than I thought I was :drinker:

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I walked 5km even though I have a huge blister on my heel that broke and is very ewwwy!!

What would I have done differently? I would have mowed the lawn, but couldn't get my sneakers back on after the walk.

What is today's personal goals? Do either Jillian or P90X, but no sneakers!! ouch

I have now been on this site for 1 week and happy to say that I am down 3.5 lbs as of this morning!!! YAY

216838.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Went for a walk with my hubby.

What would I have done differently? Made better food choices.

What is today's personal goals? Keep within my calories with nutritious food, and get my two hours of workout in this evening.
  • Tanya77089
    Options
    It's really hard for me to say regarding yesterday if I did these things as Sunday is my only day of rest for the week, I still eat right but don't exercise so I will answer from Saturday :bigsmile:

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I hit 3.8 miles/515 calories on the treadmill (1hour) and weights (circut)

What would I have done differently? Nothing I had a great day ....

What is today's personal goals? To be better than I was yesterday (Saturday for my diet/exercise) To be ok with what I have in my kitchen and just adjust my portions/meals to be in line with my goals and not beat myself up if it's not the perfect salad/fish or things like that.
  • Nlongenecker
    Nlongenecker Posts: 765
    Options
    Hey everybody, I'm back! Camping was great. We had beautiful weather. And we stayed active everyday. Wed we took a mile walk around our camp ground, then Thurs we did a 2 mile hike. Wow, is hiking different than just walking! Then on Fri we went Kayaking which was a good upper body workout. While I was camping I did achieve my goal of keeping track of all my food. I had forgotten that I had installed an ap on my iPod that counts calories, so I was able to keep track of everything. But yesterday I kind of let things slip, for no good reason, so today I am back on track.

Nila - for starting the thread while I was gone. Sorry your allergies were bothering you yesterday. Hopefully you will feel better today.

Leanne - Great job on losing 3.5 in one week, that's great!

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No, did not journal anything!

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Ordered Chinese and instead of stuffing myself with a huge meal and soup and rice, I ordered soup and one egg roll.

What would I have done differently? Took a walk and journaled my food.

What is today's personal goals? Journal every bite.
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Welcome back, we missed you, but glad you had a great time camping!!

216838.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter