Here is to the new and improved

Options
netter43
netter43 Posts: 110 Member
I found this site purely by accident and love it already. I've been in a life-long battle with my weight and am getting to the point where something has got to give. Anywho, I look forward to getting to know all of my new virtual friends and I am already loving the food diary. This site may be the instrumental tool I have been looking for!! - Happy Monday to everyone!! :wink:

Replies

• Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    It is a great site to keep you on track and give support. It is important to remember that this is not a diet but a change in lifestyle. It is not about giving things up but to control how much you eat.

Good Luck. :happy:
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Good morning and welcome!!! I can tell you, this site was definitely the thing I needed, it has helped a lot and everyone is sooo motivating and inspirational and motivating. I love it and I think you will too! :bigsmile:

~Ari
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site. I do. This site is so motivational, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so great here. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • hollymires
    hollymires Posts: 117
    Options
    Good Morning...and welcome!!! :)
  • carlafreeman
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! :bigsmile:

I've only been here a week and I have fallen head over heels with this site!! :blushing: I know that you will too!! Everyone here is very supportive and very motivational!! They will cry with you or tell you to get off your butt when that is needed!! :laugh:

Good luck with all your goals!!!