Frustrated with no results..what am i doing wrong??

Options
Ok so Ive been struggling with my weight for as long as I can remember. I dont think Im "fat" but I do look in the mirror and see the extra pounds and I want to fix them. When I was in college I ate ANYthing and EVERYthing I could get my hands on, I mean everything. I blew up 25 pounds and never noticed till I graduated. Then I started kicking my butt in the gym and lost the 25. I have to admit that my eating habits were not where they should be (Im a major sweets person). Anyways, I have pretty much stopped at my current weight and havent been able to budge, despite what I do.

Right now I am doing Insanity, I just started month two Monday (shew its NO joke!) I have been tracking my calories and watching what I eat for weeks and I havent seen a bit of a difference. Im drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day. Eating regularly thoughout the day. Ive been eating around 1350 net calories a day. I can not seem to move past the 134 lbs mark. I want to get down to around 124 and its so frustrating stepping on the scale and seeing the same number day after day. I guess I just need someone to explain if Im not doing something correctly. Should I take my BMR 1359 (according to MFP- its different other places I calculate it though...) and get as close to that as I can? Im burning around 500 ish in each session of Insanity. Some days I walk my dog and some days I play softball. So what should I be eating? I think Im just confusing myself. Thanks so much!