AT THE GYM

Options
SO I HAVE A MEMEBERSHIP TO ANYTIME FITTNESS. I LIKE TO GO TO THE GYM BUT SOMETIMES WHEN I GO I FEEL LIKE I DONT KNOW WHAT I'M DOING.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY TIPS OR A WORKOUT PLAN FOR THE GYM THAT COULD HELP ME!! PLEASE !
WHEN I DO GO I WALK ON THE TREDMILL FOR ABOUT 10-15MINS AND THEN I DO ABOUT 50 CRUNCHES ON A BALL AND AFTER THAT I'M LOST....
IF ANYONE HAS A WORKOUT PLAN THAT WORKS FOR THEM PLEASE SHARE. I ALSO FEEL LIKE I GET BORED AT THE GYM VERY EASY.

THANK YOU ! :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• JLervold86
    JLervold86 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Read: New Rules of Lifting for Women...exact plans and pictures/descriptions of proper form for exercises provided. Great book!
  • ATLMel
    ATLMel Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Also, Don't yell.....
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    Also, Don't yell.....

this. what'd we do?
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    -aprroach the bench
    - Rack about 4 45lbs plates on each side... watch as all the guys will be staring at you like this :O
    -set the trololol music on the loud speaker as you walk out the gym without doing any lifting
  • carajo_87
    Options
    NOT YELLING... OUR PC AT WORK ARE ALWAYS ON CAPS.... beside there was nothing angry in my post so its NOT YELLING . =)
  • carajo_87
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I was going to ask was your CAPS key broken:laugh: But I agree with Ash up there...rack weights then walk out.

Then again, I can't lift 45lb plates to even rack on a barbell...:bigsmile: