For Brits&Irish...Raw 'Nakd' Bars! YUM!

Options
Lyra89
Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
Who else is in love with them!?

I'm obsessed with the chocolate orange flavour and the apple pie one...I had to stop buying them this week because they are that addictive!

So good for you too! Average at about 100-150 cals...vegan, gluten free, all natural...just fruit & nuts (sometimes gluten-free oats) smooshed together, never baked!

:smile:

Replies

• notaperfect10
    notaperfect10 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Me!! Just love them, I'm amazed how tasty they are!
    I've just had the Pecan Pie one as a snack, but the chocolate orange is also a favorite!
    I've not tried the Apple one, I'll put it on my list..... ; ))
  • Lyra89
    Options
    I'm so glad they sell them in Tesco & stuff in boxes now, I was buying them in bulk from Holland & Barrett before! :) Of course, if there are 20 of them in the press...I will sit and eat 20 of them :laugh:

I'm so glad that there is a 'bar' out there that is actually healthy and minimally processed! More people should hear about these bad boys!
  • Woooolywool
    Woooolywool Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Oooh really? I've seen them, and heard all about them in 'Zest' and other magazines. I've been contemplating going for them, but usually, I don't go for anything pre packaged (I make some exceptions though).

I'm tempted to try them...

x
  • notaperfect10
    Options
    Yes, I saw them as individual bars first, and picked up a couple to try.
    I haven't found one I don't like yet! :love:
    Now that I've spotted the boxes, there's always some in the pantry/ cupboard!
    I can't believe that they do so little to them, pure, raw food ....... and yet they taste so good!
  • notaperfect10
    Options
    Try them!! You wont regret it!! :bigsmile:
  • Lyra89
    Options
    Oooh really? I've seen them, and heard all about them in 'Zest' and other magazines. I've been contemplating going for them, but usually, I don't go for anything pre packaged (I make some exceptions though).

I'm tempted to try them...

x

DEFO try them :smile: Optimal pleasure, minimal guilt :wink: If you look at the package itself they really are a good choice, especially if you prefer unprocessed foods. Raw, tasty, small company...so worth it! And pretty filling too. You can get bigger ones with more calories if you fancy something more substantial but I haven't tried those yet as I eat enough food as it is :laugh:
  • EmRobo
    EmRobo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I love them, just the cocoa and the mint ones yummy
  • bio_fit
    bio_fit Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    It looks like Waitrose has selected boxes on offer at the moment - apple pie and banana bread flavours, 4 pack for £1.75 :smile:
  • Maldivesbeachbodplease
    Options

I'm obsessed with the chocolate orange flavour and the apple pie one...I had to stop buying them this week because they are that addictive!

So good for you too! Average at about 100-150 cals...vegan, gluten free, all natural...just fruit & nuts (sometimes gluten-free oats) smooshed together, never baked!

Sounds silly - but i'm new to this! can you eat these when you are eating clean?! thank you :)
  • Lyra89
    Options

Sounds silly - but i'm new to this! can you eat these when you are eating clean?! thank you :)

What do you define as 'eating clean' ? The bars are 100% natural ingredients, no added sugars or syrups, 1 of 5 a day, gluten, wheat and dairy & GM free. :smile:
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Yeahhhh I do like me Nakd, first come across them when I got the choc mint ones for Glastonbury festival in 2011... it hit the spot something fierce and I now buy them every other week.
  • gonna_do_it_56
    gonna_do_it_56 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Have n't seen these...anyone know if Morrisons sell the:flowerforyou: m?
  • notaperfect10
    Options
    Only seen them in Tescos myself. But I'd say they're worth a trip!!
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I've had the banana bread one and I have an apple one to try in my snack bag! I got them from Holland and Barrett.
  • EmRobo
    EmRobo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    sainsburys do them with the cereal bars
  • Cilenia
    Cilenia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I have just ordered 3 boxes of them! A mixed oatie box, a chocolate mint box and the cashew cookie for my boyfriend. Im absolutely in love with them and i missed them loads when i ran out a few weeks ago, hence the 3 boxes ordered.

Still want to try out the infused raisins they do, but they dont sell them here in the netherlands (yet)
  • nadya768
    nadya768 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    not tried the bars yet-but the raisins are amazing,love the cola flavour and the lime
  • alltacht
    alltacht Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    We sell them where I work... good god I cant get enough of em. That cocoa orange! I actually crave them more than a regular chocolate bar now. Although these flavoured chickpeas are my flavour of the week. fTomato garlic and herb flavour.. Theyre only 88 cals and you take ages to get through the bag, really satisfies if you need to crunch something. Id say the sodium is high enough but theyre really filling.
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Looking out for these today! Thanks :flowerforyou:
  • seaside70
    seaside70 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    my fav are the banana and apple!