Shopping

Options
Chenoachem
Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
I went shopping this weekend to get some new shirts for work since everything was too big. I was thrilled to find out that I was a size small. Not just that I could cram myself into a small of stretchy material but that I actually can wear and look good in a small. Previous close shopping trip in December I was getting XL. I am so happy. My husband commented all day yesterday how good I looked in my new shirts. :happy:

Replies

• freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Congratulations, that is awesome, and you should be proud of the hard work you have done to get where you are now!!

216838.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • sroseber
    sroseber Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I kind of know how you feel. And funny, our starting and current weights are about the same it looks like!

I went shopping this weekend too and was able to buy a few things in size small (a shirt and a sweater) most things I get a medium in right now (which is still WAY better than the XL!) I did get one shirt in a large but it's a tighter fitting one and my body isn't quite toned enough to show off everything! LOL! Shopping is so much more fun now, isn't it? When you don't have to buy the biggest size and it still not look good...I hated shopping like that! Now I feel better because I can buy a smaller size and it fits and it looks good.

My clothes are for a trip my husband and I are taking in a couple weeks for our anniversary. He hasn't seen the clothes or me in them yet...I hope I get the same reaction you did!

It does feel good doesn't it. :flowerforyou: Congratulations!
  • HipsLipsMama
    Options
    Congrats!!! :drinker: I know how you feel, i went shopping and fit into size 8 pants (previously a 10/12) and am buying everything in medium/small rather than large! its so awesome!! :happy:

good job girl!! :flowerforyou:
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Thanks. It does feel good and motivating. Shopping is more fun this way. :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that is awesome :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!