Long way to go, looking for some company on the journey

Options
Hi guys and girls,

I would love to gain some more friends on here. I'm Hazel, I'm 25 years old, and have around 75 lb to lose by October next year (my wedding). I've been going to the gym with my friend (she's a personal trainer) three times a week for about six weeks now and been dieting for about the same amount of time. Up until the last few days I had almost no difference in weight and size, but my body seems to be finally giving in and burning some of the fat it's been clinging on to since I gave birth to my daughter nearly six months ago!
My aim is to lose 1lb a week, which would bring me down to a 'normal' weight by the wedding, but even reaching the 'overweight' range seems a big hill to climb right now. My fiancé and I recorded my weight and some measurements at the beginning of this month and I am determined to ignore the scales and tape measure until the beginning of May, where I will hopefully see some improvement! I would love to share advice, tips and support with anyone of any age or background on here in a similar position?

Looking forward to hearing from you! :-)

Hazel, Kent, UK.