less than 6 months before 3-0

Options
I have been a member for over a year but I lagged on my account and I had a realization yesterday in the midst of some Texas twisters....I need to give myslef a clean slate where I can. So here I go. I turn 30 August 21st and I will be healtheir, faster, and slimer by then. I'm hoping to reaquiaint myself with some old friends on here and find some news ones to support and ***** to when we both need it. I know this isn't easy. I almost hit 200 in September and as another aspect of my life became dominant I started neglected my original goal. I'm happy, living with a wonderful irreplaceable man and the three kids we have between the two of us. I know one day we will get married and eventually even out that number from 3 to 4, but for now I need to learn how to give myself a little attention and get to where I want to be physically and health wise.

My name is Sara. I'm 228lbs. My scrub bottoms are so tight they look painted on.

Replies

• arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah its nice to meet you. I have relatives in Texas. they were where the twisters were in Dallas. I am 5"4 and 200 pounds. you are welcome to add me if you would like