Allow me to introduce myself...

Hello fellow fitties.

This is the first time I have needed to/tried to lose weight. I am 38 and have a 10 month old baby. My body is not bouncing back after pregnancy the way it did 10 years ago. I have always been very active and fit so weight loss is completely new to me.

I am still breast-feeding and thus require a slightly higher calorie/nutrient intake. Is there resources here regarding lactation that I am missing? If I do not keep my replenishing the nutrients the babe steals, I get starving fast. So for me, nutrient rich food is very important. I would love advice on this if anyone has anything to offer.

I bought a new bike and child trailer because I needed an exercise I could do with my monster. He enjoys the trailer, but the helmet will take some getting used to. Although I do not bike incredibly fast, because it is tough while hauling an extra 60-100 pounds, but I classify it as fast to include the trailer.

I am still learning how to navigate around and would love to hear any advice on using the application. I am looking for friends and new contacts. Thanks for hearing me.

Poppy