TurboFire

I've had turbofire for a while and I do some of the workouts once in a while.

I'm trying to lose weight and eat more healthier. So, I'm thinking about doing the turbofire workout and going by the schedule, I've tried this before but got un motivated. Maybe, because I get bored if I do the same workout everyday. But im still thinking about giving this a try. So is anyone doing it currently? And anyone starting today??

I'm thinking of starting today.

If anyone has had great results with turbofire, please let me know, I love hearing about your great success story!

Replies

• I have completed my first round of Turbo Fire (prep schedule) and lost 14 lbs. and a ton of inches… See my before/ current photo in my profile.. I just started on Monday round 2 (class schedule). The workouts are different everyday. There are 3 schedules for Turbo Fire. So find the one that fits you best. Prep, Class, and Advance schedules are all available on the beach body website.. If you want a fitness partner, I’m your girl. :smile:
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Awesome! I'm gonna do the class(: Wish me luck!~ & Yesss! Your so my partner in this 1!!(: Haha. Ill add ya now! As we continue to motivate and share our crazy moments in TurbooooFire! lol.
  • I'm only on week 3 of turbo fire and I love it thus far! Just keep at it...for results consistency is key!
  • SBthud326
    SBthud326 Posts: 11 Member
    Get it going and stick with it! I lost over 20lbs and almost 20 inches with Turbo Fire last fall. I am currently finishing 90 days of Pump or I would jump in with you today!
  • I started with Turbo Jam in January, moved to TurboFire in February, and started HiiTs in March, finally in good enough shape to do them (so far only teh 15 minute HiiT). The rotation provided doesn't work for me, somedays I feel like doing the hands in the air in TurboFire 45, other days the brush your shoulders in 45EZ, so I do what I want. Days with little time, a HiiT.

Since January -53 pounds and I haven't measured inches yet (4-15-2012 due date). I went from a 16 to a 12 in jeans, XL to M in shirts.

My goal is another 10 pounds this month so I am up for a TF group to hold me accountable! What a workout these DVDs are, I used to do Cathe cardios, which now seem to pale in comparison!