Just wanna feel better bout my self

Options
2»

Replies

• liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I understand totally. I just got introduced to the site a couple of days ago. I would love to feel better about myself too. I really want my wife to look at me that special way...as she used to...Wish me luck!!!

Aren't you a sweetheart. You have truly found the right place here. When you feel like falling off the wagon, log on. I promise it works. If you have a smartphone, download the app. Sometimes I'm less than a mile away from my favorite pizza place and one of my friends sends me something motivational and I just keep driving.

It's gonna happen buddy. Take Care.
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Everything starts with the mindset. I think you have heard that a strong mind makes for a strong body. Faith in yourself and hard work will pay off for sure :)
  • abcdever
    abcdever Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as many of you. I'm 33 and have one child. I'm currently a stay-at-home Mom but I'll be re-entering the workplace shortly. I gained 50 pounds while pregnant with my daughter and haven't been able to lose it. I finally decided to get serious about losing weight and joined MFP about a week ago. I started working out and eating better on Monday and already I have received so much support and encouragement from my MFP family. I love this site and wish all of you the best of luck in your weight loss efforts. If any of you would like to become friends and support each other through this journey please feel free to add me!
  • ShevelleBurr
    Options
    thank you all again.. Im so happy to be here and you all are so supportive its awesome and yes puttin the app on ur smart phone is awesome for a few reasons.. yes helps u see OMG that has wayy to much calories but also if ur out n about but have to eat something n all that is next to u at the moment is like mc d'z pick up ur phone go to this app and put in mc donalds n then their list pops up n it tells u exactly how many calories is in something.. so then u wont feel so guilty but u know not to do that all the time cuz a nice home cooked meal is so much better then goin to fast food.. add me as ur friends so we can all keep eachother motivated =) I sure can use the help.. Message me any time Shev