Eating Enough Calories

Options
I see this topic come up often, where people are finding they can't eat enough to fill their calorie requirements. If only I had that problem! LOL!! It's been on my mind, mostly because I'm jealous. (Sorry, I do know that it's not any more helpful to losing weight than my problem of eating too much, but you know, we always want what we can't have, don't we?)
Anyway, I looked at what I eat, and wondered if my breakfast and lunch kale smoothies might be helpful to some people. I ingest about 450 to 500 calories with them alone, and if you were to add protein powder or something (if you are exercising) that would raise it some more. And they are crazy healthy, because I get about 8 or 9 servings of fruits and veggies with them.
I was at the website *** www.rawfamily.com***, and they have the best information.
I eat them with Chia seeds too (about 80 calories) and have found that those help with my arthritis, too.
My basic one is 1/3 Kale -- I sometimes throw in cabbage, or cilantro, parsley. Or I use dandelion or beet greens. (almost any green veggie will do.
Then, 2/3 fruit -- Anything you like. I'm pretty basic, so I use apples, pears, bananas, kiwis, berries (yummy). But you can use grapes or melons, anything at all. Frozen fruit is great if you don't want to keep too much fresh in the house.
Add a bit of water (I use about half as much water as the container I'm drinking it from. One blender full makes me breakfast and lunch, and you can see all the fruit has lots of calories. The fibre from the skins apparently helps the body absorb all the nutrients better.
Throw it all into the blender together and whirl it up.
And if you are brave, you can use more greens and less fruit, but I can't get into the taste of that. We've choked a few down that tasted like the back lawn!!
My husband, who has to suffer my healthy eating habits although he would rather not, has actually started taking them for his own lunch now too! We also find, for those of you having trouble eating LESS, that the Chia keeps us fuller, and we are eating smaller portions at dinner now. (We find we think we are as hungry, but then cannot finish our portions! You can imagine how happy that made us!) (Well, ME anyhow!).
So, that's my two cents worth, I hope some people find it useful.
Here's to healthy weight loss!!