Having a very stressful day

Options
Cant eat, sick to my stomach, but cant wait to get out of work and go to curves. Forgot my sneakers at home so I wasnt going to go but I am so pissed off I need to go!! Need to try and eat too. Ughhh when I am upset like this I cant eat. Not a big stress eater here.

Replies

• hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that you're under stress. I would definitely go for the workout today. I'm having an awful and stressful day at work today, also. I can't wait to get out of here and go to the gym tonight. I wish I was like you with eating though. I am the world's biggest stress eater. I get sooo hungry when I'm under stress, and believe me, I feel like I can eat a horse right now. I hope your day gets better.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    my curves will let me work out in socks if i forget my shoes! they even have loaner pairs...
  • becbec71
    becbec71 Posts: 136
    Options
    ot socks totallgoecause I can run home, grab what I ag, and be bak to work jusntime. 30inutes and I wish I could go for a walk or somthing instead but I will live. The stress isnt work related. My finac eis having some trust and jealousy issues.
  • aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    I feel for you! I have those issues and it sucks. I go to college and boy oh boy look out! It sucks hope your day goes better. If you want to vent I'll listen! I'm currently off for the summer. Sometimes it helps to let it all out.
  • becbec71
    becbec71 Posts: 136
    Options
    I guess I should have looked at my last post before I posted it. I have keyboard issues at time, darn wireless ones sometimes are PIA