I ate a butterfinger :(

I don't know what is wrong with me lately but I can't stop thinking about chocolate.. It wasn't even a fun size butterfinger it was an all out giant chocolate bar lol. ughhhh.

Replies

• lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Yummy! Did it taste good? Did you enjoy it while you were eating it? Then no worries! Go for a quick walk later, and you'll help even out your day.

There is nothing wrong with a candy bar now and then. Even a ginormous king-size one. It happens! Don't stress it and try to go for the regular one next time!
  • littleredrodeo
    littleredrodeo Posts: 8 Member
    Yummy! Did it taste good? Did you enjoy it while you were eating it? Then no worries! Go for a quick walk later, and you'll help even out your day.

There is nothing wrong with a candy bar now and then. Even a ginormous king-size one. It happens! Don't stress it and try to go for the regular one next time!

couldn't have said it better myself!!

You can't deprive youself of EVERYTHING you love... MFP is an awesome tool.
    I try to eat way low cal all day and at night I splurge whatever calories I have left on something I'm craving
  • well at least you didnt eat 10 of them . its ok to fall off track just as long as you get back on :smile:

i have weeks like this, and i hate it . but your only human. good luck on getting healthy!~
  • sec126
    sec126 Posts: 23 Member
    everything in moderation- we all gotta go nuts once in awhile (now Im craving a butterfinger also- lol)