Jillian 30 Day Shred

Options
So I know the title of this work out says it all...however, I can't seem to do this work out consective days due to my muscle soreness. How have others gotten though this and did you indeed do this every day for 30 days? Thanks for your replies and/or advice! :happy:

Replies

• shoyrob
    shoyrob Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm doing the Ripped in 30 which is pretty much the same....I'm on day 4 and yes my body is sore. Especially my thighs from doing the squats. But I been working through it. Even before I started this video I went to the gym 5 to 6 times a week. And I have still been going to the gym even know I'm sore. I have an big social get together at the end of the month. I have to try to drop as much pounds as possible to get into my dress. I believe if you want to lose than you will work thru the pain. Even if you can't do the whole video, do what you can. Some is better than none...Good LUCK!!!! :-)
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels' never intended the 30DS to be completed in 30 consecutive days. She recommended the following schedule;

2 days 30DS
    1 day cardio
    2 days 30DS
    1 day cardio
    REST

I do the 30DS four days a week and Zumba for my cardio days. I'm on Day 11 of the 30DS, and I already have great results!