New guy lookin for diet friends.

Options
Hey Im a 24 year old guy from NJ, I joined the site last week because I wanted to be very serious about my fitness. I was always active when I was younger ( tae kwon do, soccer, football), but I have always no matter what my level of activity I kept at least an extra 40 lbs on me. Now Im going to be 25 in a few months and I've decided that I want to drop fat and start body building. Im from the Jersey Shore born and raised so Im sick of being the wimpy looking guy on the boardwalk.

Basically, I'm looking to drop at least 50 lbs and change a lot of that over to muscle. I hit the gym hard and I'm very meticulous about my meals ( I do 6 small ones a day). SOOOO... to cut the chase if anyone else wants a diet buddy who's 110% committed then I'm your man.

Replies

• Vi0l33t
    Vi0l33t Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Good luck :)
  • christ4life63
    christ4life63 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:

I know you could do it, because i see your a determine person and your going to the Gym as much as possible.
    Your at the right site here, Continue to keep that positive attitude and have faith in yourself that your going to do it:happy:
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    Welcome :smile: