Protein Powder w/o Artificial Sweetener

Options
13»

Replies

• gloryshea
    gloryshea Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    ABOUT TIME WHEY
    This is a stevia sweetened whey isolate protein better than Jay Robbs quality. It comes in 11 awesome flavors and has zero carbs and zero fat. Go to www.tryabouttime.com. They have an ongoing promo for the tubs if you use the code 'lifestyle' on checkout:) Yummy shakes and you can use it for baking. The mocha mint is fantastic!
  • RonSwanson66
    RonSwanson66 Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    ABOUT TIME WHEY
    This is a stevia sweetened whey isolate protein better than Jay Robbs quality. It comes in 11 awesome flavors and has zero carbs and zero fat. Go to www.tryabouttime.com. They have an ongoing promo for the tubs if you use the code 'lifestyle' on checkout:) Yummy shakes and you can use it for baking. The mocha mint is fantastic!

Thank you for bumping 2 month old threads with your spam.
  • bciochetti
    bciochetti Posts: 35
    Options
    The sweetness you are experiencing for the rest of the day might not have anything to to with the sweetener used in your powder.If you search on google for it there are many people who also experience this, myself included. Right now, my powder uses sucralose and I don't experience any sweetness. Unfortunately, finding the exact answer to why this happens is a mixed bag.