Ripped in 30 BEFORE/AFTERS?

Options
SPNLuver83
SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
I'm thinking about doing this program after I'm done with the one I am on. Hopefully I won't have to focus so much on weight loss by then and can focus more on toning and such, which I hear this program is good for...

Anyone have any before and afters they would like to share?

Replies

• bobbi_jo2
    bobbi_jo2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I just started Ripped in 30 on Monday, so I don't have any pictures...yet. Sorry. But so far I really like it. If you've done 30DS, it's VERY similar, just different moves. I would highly recommend it..so far. Of course, I've only been doing it for 3 days, so that isn't much to base it on. But best of luck!
  • MaryPhillips90
    MaryPhillips90 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • butterfly10398
    Options
    I'm on week 2 and I can tell you I can feel differences in my body already... I highly recommend this DVD... Its AMAZING!!!!
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I just posted my profile pic of my Ripped in 30 results! Dont have a before pic on there but I have abs now! I love RIPPED in 30!!!
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • masonjessica11162007
    Options
    I am on Week 3 day 2 and I think by far week three is the best. Week 1 I was like I got this, week 2 I was like okay she has stepped her game up, but week 3 is super amazing, and there is not a lot of transition time in between the moves in week 3. I would recommend it I am defintely seeing and feeling the difference, will post pics on day 30.
  • masonjessica11162007
    Options
    I agree with you tinalatina great workout
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I haven't done 30 Day Shred because I am hoping in another 6 wks when my program is done I can focus on getting ripped and not have all that much fat left to shred lol... Is that logical?
  • dreamongirl001
    dreamongirl001 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Which DVD are you recommending? 30 day shred by Jullian Michaels??? Because I really need to invest in that, if I can get results like that in 30 days.:smile:
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I have a before pic but had to train for a marathon right in the middle of doing Ripped In 30! I'll start over and post pics when I'm done.

I will say that I've done 30 Day Shred and it's a little bit harder, but like you I'm at my goal weight and not really wanting to lose anymore....I'm doing it more so to build muscle.

Level 3 (or is it Week 3?) of Ripped In 30 is one of the hardest workouts I've ever done!
  • masonjessica11162007
    Options
    I agree Week 3 is hard. I am on the fourth day and I am thinking to myself do I really want to finish. Yes dig deep love it.
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    You can see mine on my profile pictures. The ones where I am tan are my results. :)
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Looks like I'll have to get out my camera!
    I'll do my weigh-in tomorrow. I just finished RI30 today!
    My last weigh-in as 4/2!

WEIGHT!: 225 (218.8)
    waist: 38.5 (36)
    hips: 45 (44.5)
    lower waist: 46 (42.5)
    calf: 18 (17.5)
    neck: 15 (14.5)
    thigh: 28 (25.5)
    arm: 14.5 (12.5)
    bust: 42 (42)
    ribs: 37 (36)
    Total: 13 inches and 6.2 pounds lost!

I'll update after tomorrow. :drinker:

Seriously worth the effort!
  • Daydreams406
    Daydreams406 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Ooh! I just bought the DVD on amazon the other day...I should be getting it in the mail today actually. We shall see what happens.
  • 2012slimjim
    Options
    That's amazing Egyptianmush what fantastic results. Huge congratulations to you. I am on day 4 of week 1 of R in 30 having finished 30 day shred on Monday. I was delighted with the results from the shred and hope to get some really strong results like yours on Ripped x well done x
  • Fred4point0
    Fred4point0 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I will be finishing up 30 Day Shred in 2 days and plan to start 30 days ripped. I've already met my goal weight but lowered it three more times. This is the final one.. GW 160 LBS. Currently at 163 lbs down from 200 lbs. I have pretty decent abs but for once in my life would like to have defined washboard abs. Love 30DS and look forward to starting 30 Day Ripped on Monday.
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I finished 30ds in March. Loved it! Think I will do RI30 next....
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    That's amazing Egyptianmush what fantastic results. Huge congratulations to you. I am on day 4 of week 1 of R in 30 having finished 30 day shred on Monday. I was delighted with the results from the shred and hope to get some really strong results like yours on Ripped x well done x

The major jump (around my belly at least :laugh: ) was between Level 2 and 3. I looked at my measuring tape and checked it 3 times! I'd dropped about 2 inches from my belly in a week! :noway:

Here's the final measurements from the last week!
    WEIGHT!: 225 (219.6)
    waist: 38.5 (36)
    hips: 45 (44)
    lower waist: 46 (41.5)
    calf: 18 (17.5)
    neck: 15 (14)
    thigh: 28 (25)
    arm: 14.5 (13)
    bust: 42 (42)
    ribs: 37 (36)
    Total: 15 inchest lost! :love:

I'll post pictures in a bit. My camera's dead. :flowerforyou:
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I just bought this one yesterday and plan on starting it Monday.
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I am on day 5 of Ripped in 30 and I can TOTALLY say that this DVD is worth it!!!
    I didn't actually sweat and felt like i was working out with 30 Day Shred this one leaves me soaked!!
    LOVE IT
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!