5'3 down 18 pounds (with pics)

Options
These are just "during" pictures, but I wanted to share because I literally get on here every night looking at pictures for motivation. And that's what has pulled me through.

I am 5'3. My starting weight was 172, my current weight is 154.5 and my goal weight is 135. I use myfitnesspal religiously as well as lots of cardio and strength training. I am in week 6.

BeforeDuringFace.jpg

BeforeDuringBody.jpg

Replies

• tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • Enonoid
    Enonoid Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    keep up the great work!
  • MissMandroid
    MissMandroid Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work! You look terrific, and I bet you feel amazing!
  • TheReese1206
    Options
    You're doing good!!!!
  • EmilyJaneRigali
    Options
    That's awesome!!!

by the way... do you know how to add pics to a blog post? i've seen plenty on how to do it in topics but it's apparently not the same for blogs cus every single way i've tried doesn't work.

and i wanna post my fat pics!!! :P
  • Figment14300
    Options
    awesome job!!!! :o)
  • DANCHAN1
    DANCHAN1 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! So much weight in such little time. Congratulations. What are you doing to get such great results...details, details, details.:noway:
  • TheMiddlePath
    TheMiddlePath Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Amazing and gorgeous!!!!

How many calories do you eat and what's your workout routine??

I'm around the same stats and am losing so slowly!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Look at the glow you have now!! What a good accomplishment!
  • BuckeyeBoi
    BuckeyeBoi Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great!
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You are looking great!! Keep up the good work!
  • JacquiePhelps
    Options
    YaY!. That is so awesome. Congrats
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!!
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Great loss!!!! Keep it up!
  • kaytater
    kaytater Posts: 12
    Options
    While my calorie goal is 1200 I burn about 600 in cardio so I eat a couple hundred of those most days. I've noticed that if I eat too little I won't lose at all. So I stay around 1200-1400. I do have my cheat days (about once a week) in which I still have my wine ;) But I still try to stay under 2000. I really think this also helps. That way my body doesn't think that I am doing so much work without any fun. I also know that unless I am moving, and working out then I don't lose. I went almost 2 weeks without a loss because I didn't really exercise. So exercise, exercise, exercise!! It has taken me about 5 weeks to really get the swing of things. Now I love the gym and look forward to it!

Thank you all for your very kind words.
  • aNEWuNme
    aNEWuNme Posts: 21
    Options
    What a great loss in such a short amount of time! You look great : )
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    You look great, congratulations!
  • cfog13
    cfog13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", 170 lbs and my goal is 135! I just joined my fitness pal 3 days ago but already love it. I started Insanity, and it's kicking my butt! But I guess that's a good thing, huh? It's awesome to see you doing so well! Inspiring to say the least. Keep it up :)
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,175 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congrats on your loss and continued success :)
  • julesg100
    julesg100 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am petite also (5' 2" & 1/2) and losses really show up on us. Keep up the great work! You're inspiring me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!