Working my booty off but my booty isn't going anywhere

Options
So I eat, well most of the time, I cant ever get veggies in......but I eat decent. I work my butt off at the gym and doing 30ds most days yet am not losing weight or inches......Help anyone?

Replies

• pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    How long has it been since you started? How long have you been @ the same weight? I went back about a week in your diary and noticed that most days your net calories don't even hit 1000. Most time far less than that. At your current weight you could and should be eating far more than you do (especially with all that extra excercise) in order to lose weight. My guess is that your metabolism is slowing down to conserve the nutrition it is receiving. Eat more! Lose more!
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    How long has it been since you started? How long have you been @ the same weight? I went back about a week in your diary and noticed that most days your net calories don't even hit 1000. Most time far less than that. At your current weight you could and should be eating far more than you do (especially with all that extra excercise) in order to lose weight. My guess is that your metabolism is slowing down to conserve the nutrition it is receiving. Eat more! Lose more!
    This is exactly your problem!
  • mountaingirl222
    Options
    I have a hard time eating because I am on meds that cause alot of nausea and I dont feel hungry......but I can try. I have been at it over a month, logging on here about 30 days