Detox

Options
Hi lovely ladies & gents

Can anyone recommend a really good detox plan please?

We have just come out of winter and I have just stopped nursing my baby and after being pregnant I just feel like my body needs a good cleanse! I want to maintain my healthy diet though please so no quick and easy 3 day juice diets or anything please!

Happy losing!!

Thanks a lot xx

Replies

• BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    All you need to do is eat clean (lean protein, lots of fruits & veg), drink lots of water and your body will do the rest. No need to juice, no supplements, just good sound nutrition. (Chances are if you've been nursing a little one you're more sleep deprived than anything else)
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Eat clean and drink lots of water. Best and cheapest detox I know!
  • momwhosbusy
    momwhosbusy Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    BioGenesis has a good one that my chiro recommended and I did about a year ago. You are eating clean while you're on it, elimitating certain foods and then at the end of the detox you slowly re-introduce the elimitated foods back into your diet. I believe that it was a 7 or 8 day process for the actual detox. I felt great while I was doing it, not hungry, and most important to me, I didn't "live in the bathroom" as I have heard is possible with some of these programs. There are 3 different products that you use in the kit and the taste isn't bad at all especially if you put it in the blender with fozen fruits and almond milk!:smile:
  • tanyakay87
    tanyakay87 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions :)