CONFUSED..

Options
HEY,
JUST WONDERING WHERE DO I GET MY CALORIE INTAKE AT? IS THERE A SPECIFIC AREA ON THIS SITE WHERE I CAN FIND IT HOW DO I KNOW HOW MUCH SUGAR, CALORIES, CARDS, ETC I SHOULD HAVE BEING MY HEIGHT/WEIGHT AND THE FACT I DO NOT EAT FISH/MEAT?
THANKS!

Replies

• coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    um...WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?
  • alessandragiu1
    alessandragiu1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options

um... i had my caps on by accident I'm sorry it bothered you that much you had you comment it..
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    Options

LOL..thats what I was thinking....
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options

um... i had my caps on by accident I'm sorry it bothered you that much you had you comment it..

That's ok. No need to apologise. It didn't bother me. I was just wondering why, that's all. And now I know why, thank you :wink:
  • Feathil
    Feathil Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Your diary?
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    If you go to "goals" on your homepage you can set your current info (height/weight, etc) and your goals. It should then calculate your calorie target and macros.
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    You can set your goals here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/my_goals

Put in the information about yourself and set how much weight you want to lose. It will set the calories for you. Eat that amount + calories you burn from exercise.

I'm not sure what not eating meat has to do with this but in general, you shouldn't log food you don't eat.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    The goals tab is where it's at. It's pretty straight forward from there.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    You can account for the meat you eat or don't eat by hitting the Meats tab. I hit my meat tab all through the day. You might not need to if you don't do meat.
  • alessandragiu1
    alessandragiu1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone i found it..i appreciate your help!
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone i found it..i appreciate your help!
    You're welcome, alessandragiu. Blessings on you and your fold.
  • akjmart2002
    akjmart2002 Posts: 263 Member
    Options

Welcome, and best of luck to you.

Just a tip: on Internet forums all caps is universally recognized as "shouting". You will have more favorable interactions with people if you avoid all caps and run on sentences. Punctuation makes your posts far easier to read.