Will I ever have a tone tummy again?

Options
I have been working my but off for a while now and while I can see a little change in my mid section it is not the change I want to see. I have had two laproscopic procedures. One to do some work in my parts and another to remove my gal bladder. To do both because of the issues they had to cut me up in more places than normal. I had a major appendectomy full side opened there. Finally the same DR who 27 yrs prior delivered me also delivered my son via a c section he didn't anesthesia for or sew back nicely. Am I kidding myself that my mid section will ever be tone again? I feel like I am killing myself and while the scale is moving slowly the inches are not. I appear to have a flat mid section but it is flat and jiggly and I hate it. Yes I work my core. I also do an ab work out. Any one out there have the mid section cut up like a pirate sword fight and get back their tone later on? All my surgeries were 3 years ago and older I will not be hurting myself to work out if there is something better I can be doing.