Greetings!

Options
I thought I would introduce myself since I spend so much time here now. I'm an Army Officer that is currently deployed. I was looking for a calorie counter and found this site thru google. I really like it alot. I'm in decent shape, I guess, but I could stand to lose a few pounds and get my cardio back up to grade. I am planning on finishing a triathlon this year.

Looking forward to gleaning all the information that I can from this site.

Replies

• tiretread
    Options
    I thought I would introduce myself since I spend so much time here now. I'm an Army Officer that is currently deployed. I was looking for a calorie counter and found this site thru google. I really like it alot. I'm in decent shape, I guess, but I could stand to lose a few pounds and get my cardio back up to grade. I am planning on finishing a triathlon this year.

Looking forward to gleaning all the information that I can from this site.
  • cjsm1cat
    Options
    Congratulations soldier on your new found community. Let me be one of the many to say thank you for serving our country. I hope you can gather a lot of help from everyone here and keep away from the dreaded fatboy program I hear about with the service. My best wishes to you and your completion of the triathlon.
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Thanks, from another service member, for continuing to serve your country. I think you'll find this an excellent way to balance your training and eating routines -- and the best part of it all is that it's free!

Welcome aboard.
  • StartingNew
    Options
    hello!
  • tiretread
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome!