What do you do to keep yourself from eating?

Options
2»

Replies

• LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I drink a bottle of water before EVERY meal and snack. If this doesnt help..i exercise :)
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I look at pictures of food and read recipes, though that might backfire on you. haha It just depends I guess, it always worked for me though.
  • f15htank
    f15htank Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i go make green tea and chew gum :]
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I do the rumpy bumpy
  • happypath101
    Options
    Sometimes I just want to eat - even when I'm not hungry. If my sweet tooth is kicking in, I go for the dessert gums. They are AWESOME! I especially love the apple pie flavour. Surprisingly, it doesn't make me crave the real thing. (I'm also really big on drinking at least two cups of tea or hot water after dinner.)
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    coffee, tea, water, walking and if all els fails i .....eat:happy:
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I chew gum, drink water, and on nights I'm home, I stay in my room and watch things online until I go to sleep. If I stick around the kitchen around 10pm, it's risky!!
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I try to imagine I'm in prison and it's after dinner so there's nothing to eat. That still leaves me with the option of rioting for food but if it's late at night I'm usually too tired to riot.

Best reply of the day.
  • kassied09
    kassied09 Posts: 397
    Options
    Make a rule that if I eat over cals I have to work out again. Usually does the trick..haha
  • simplytree0363
    simplytree0363 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Chew on crushed ice chips
  • meagid
    meagid Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Drink a big glass of water or some herbal tea. I also like to chew a piece of sugar free gum if I feel like snacking but don't really feel hungry. But I think the key is lots and lots of water. I'm drinking around 12 glasses of water a day and feel great.
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I try to imagine I'm in prison and it's after dinner so there's nothing to eat. That still leaves me with the option of rioting for food but if it's late at night I'm usually too tired to riot.

I like you.

I can live with that. But I'm a little nervous about the way the warden keeps looking at me.
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Water... Sometimes even just gum before bed... especially if it's mint gum. Mints help!