ADD ME :)

Options
Hi Everyone!!
I'm Nikki, I'm 22 and looking to lose about 50 pounds and aim to be healthy and fit for the rest of my life...pretty big goal!
I was pretty thin in high school and want to get back to that but healthier and more toned, I've also got a bag of summer close eyeballing me that haven't fit for a couple years that I keep just to see if I can fit back into them...ultimate goal is to have them be too big.
I have used MFP about 3-4 times and each time I have lost about 10 pounds then gained it back when I stopped using it or when I got discouraged...this is where you come in :)
I found that the more friends i have on here, the more motivation and inspiration I get and can give (which is also awesome!!)

So I want as many friends as possible!

add me so we can take this journey together :D

Replies

• abcdever
    abcdever Posts: 24
    Options
    Looking forward to supporting your through your weight loss journey! I've found that the motivation and support I've had on MFP so far has been AWESOME!
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Might I suggest you put up a training journal? I have one I use virtually every day, need to buy a bigger notebook...Helps keep you motivated, also shows you where you need to improve and what improvements have been made, you also use it to write down how you felt during your workouts, also put in what your post-workout snack was as well as what you drank/how much
  • xrayk8te
    xrayk8te Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome back! I know what you mean by clothes eyeballing you! I have a stack a jeans in the closet i refuse to get rid of! Im definitely here to lend support and motivation! I can use it too!
  • lisabruce12
    lisabruce12 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I also have close I can't wait to get into again and then see them get too big. I love MFP! All of the support and motivation is wonderful!
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    thank you all for adding! feel inspired already :)

I actually have a blog that I have been doing and also I always carry a journal (since I am an art student) and have recorded my measurements and stuff in there, this is the first time I have done that and it seems to be helping a lot so far!
    I would've never known that i lost an inch on my waist and hips if I didn't start that, I've also been recording how I felt before and after workouts-that is WONDERFUL motivation for those days you don't feel like working out, to look and see that you have felt so much better afterwards really gets you going!!...great suggestion to everyone!!
    i actually just got rid of a lot of my old non-fitting clothes because they were depressing me, but I still have some that I spent a lot of money on or just love and don't want to part with!! haha

I'm looking forward to supporting all of you:)