Getting off the butt

Options
When you feel horrible and feel like you want to eat the whole contents of the fridge, what makes you want to get off your butt and exercise? I need advice RIGHT NOW or I'm going to run downstairs, rip open that bag of cookies, and . . . ::noway:

Replies

• msujdak
    msujdak Posts: 141
    Options
    Just get off of yer butt and go exercise!!!:laugh: :laugh: Stay away from the cookies and drink water!
  • MissesOfficer
    Options
    Just get off of yer butt and go exercise!!!:laugh: :laugh: Stay away from the cookies and drink water!
    Thats what I was gonna say... you just have to do it!
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Those size 10 jeans sitting where I can see them.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    You can have the cookie if you can eat it on the treadmill at an incline of 10/10 going 10mph. If you cannot eat it at that high speed you have something to work towards.:flowerforyou:
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    You can have the cookie if you can eat it on the treadmill at an incline of 10/10 going 10mph. If you cannot eat it at that high speed you have something to work towards.:flowerforyou:

:laugh: don't think I'm able to do that yet! Hold on, let me see . . .
  • anewday
    anewday Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Love that idea, having something in sight! Do you have a goal that you could make visible for yourself, maybe if you are having a craving you could eat fruit instead, naturally sweet.... Good luck and remember if you do eat those cookies you are almost Guaranteed to feel horrible afterward. "You can do this!!!":bigsmile: