Ate Junk & Feel Like ****

Options
So lastnight I had a soft serve ice cream, and it was ok... tonight I decided to have a sundae from McDonald's and now I feel like crap.... uggh... guess thats one way for my body to tell me to stop eating ****!.... This week I've had poutine & mozza sticks... homemade pizza and ice cream (like 4 times)... but I'm still losing... I really need to get more into eating ONLY healthy stuff. For the most part, everything I eat is healthy... but I need some motivation to eat all healthy; which is hard since I'm still treating myself quite3 often and losing 2-3 pounds a week. HELP

Replies

• jenniferscheller
    jenniferscheller Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I just had a dinkin donut and a latte with skim milk :devil: and now i feel like crap. We all go through it though, as long as you are still losing do not beat yourself up. Next time when we eat somthing not so good for us we eat until ou craving is satisfied and stop right then i bet we will eat less.:wink:
  • MissesOfficer
    Options
    That is a good plan... just a bite or two with sweet stuff would be enough for me... I'll give the rest to the boyfriend lol