So New and Confused.

Options
I'm Brittany. I've been trying to lose weight for a year now and have lost 70 pounds so far. I'm 20 years old. I found this website through someone on tumblr actually.. hahaha and thought it would help motivate me for the 45 more lbs I want to lose. so if any of you would like to be friends on here so we can motivate each other add me? :)

Replies

• Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    hi Brit! welcome , make friends and stay motivated! 70lbs is an accomplishment on its own! what had you been doing to lose this weight before here?
  • angemarie23
    Options
    Hi there! I just sent you a friend request. I'm 33 and have about 45 lbs to lose as well. Great job on your success so far! I just joined.
  • Burrittanee
    Options
    Thank you both! and I've accepted both your friend request and am SO stocked to help motivate everyone as well as getting motivation.

I've just been counting my calories and doing Jillian Micheal work out videos, she's awesome, or I'll go for a walk, run, anything that gets me moving. it's taken me about a little over a year to get down 70 lbs, I'm proud but it's getting harder and harder to stay motivated.
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding me!