30-Day Shred

Options
Does anyone know how many calories each level of Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred burns? I'm starting it but I have no idea how much to enter. I know a lot of people use it but I can't find anything about the calories burned. Thanks for the help!:glasses:

Replies

• roxie17
    roxie17 Posts: 71
    Options
    I saw on one of the boards they said to enter it as circuit training - that is what I did. Today was my first day doing 30-day shred :yawn: :yawn: That is a great work out. I went and bought it yesterday after reading all the posts. I enjoyed it:bigsmile:
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I just wrote a post and asked the same question! :laugh:

I'm starting it tonight and I'd love to know how to log it too! :smile:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • msujdak
    msujdak Posts: 141
    Options
    Wear a heart rate monitor. Everyone is different.
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm going to log mine under circuit training (it's in the exercise database on MFP). I asked the same question, and that seems to be the popular answer!
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I would agree that a good heart rate monitor that measures calories burned is a great investment. Your calorie burn for the same exercise can change from day to day and will drop a bit as you get in shape. When I first started 30 day shred I was burning close to 300 per workout and now it has dropped to about 250.
  • Euphonasia
    Euphonasia Posts: 136
    Options
    Thanks for all the help! I think I may go out and buy a heart monitor.
  • michele73
    michele73 Posts: 102
    Options
    I have been logging it in as circuit training. That is the advise I got. Anyone who uses a monitor has said they burn anywhere between 200 and 250.