what is your favourite guilt free snack?

Options
124»

Replies

• BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    *Bump*

Need these suggestions myself :smile:
  • Figment14300
    Options
    I usually have a banana and some pistachios in between lunch and dinner, def helps alot :o)
  • jackiesaurus
    jackiesaurus Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    cucumber slices with lime juice and salt. the sodium isn't too good for water weight, but i'll also drink a ton of ice water with cucumber slices in it while I'm eating, so I feel like it evens out. best thing ever in the summer!
  • meggers127
    Options
    I'm on a low carb diet, so fruit isn't an option for me.

I usually eat edamame in their pods. Warm them up in the microwave and throw some salt on them..yum! If If I have a sweet tooth, I go for my Fiber One brownies. They're actually pretty yummy and they're only 90 calories I believe :)
  • bsauls
    bsauls Posts: 2
    Options
    Fat free Greek yogurt with splenda and 2 tbs pb2 YUM
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    To me, any snack is guilt free if I saved enough calories for it. I am addicted to ice cream, so if I have 150 cals left, I will not hesitate to get a McDs ice cream cone for a buck. I am also cheap!

Good point! Any snack should be guilt free if you honestly earned it. More to the posters point, you should certainly find a little something that tides you over about 3pm. I've found myself to be the most successful when I dont go more than 4 hours without food. Good luck to you!
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Exotic burst Solero...has sugar but only 90 calories each and I get ice cream.
    Also like apple rice cakes as a snack, or Total 0% greek yoghurt with some low cal drinking chocolate mixed in.
    Pears as well, I love pears.