Triathletes with 30 pounds to lose?

I am female, 5'6" and 189 pounds, with a goal weight of 155 (haven't been there in almost 15 years). I did my first triathlon in 2010, a try a tri, followed by one more try a tri and 2 sprint triathlons that summer. In 2011 I did 7 triathlons - 5 sprint and 2 Olympic distance. I have also done a 1/2 marathon, 2 x 30 km road race, and 1 marathon in November 2011.

I will be doing 6 triathlons this summer (4 sprint, 2 Olympic distance) and another marathon in November.

During my recent 30 km road race I decided that enough is enough and I need to lose weight! Surely I will be a faster swimmer, biker, and runner if I do!

Exercise plan: 2 swim, 1-2 rides, 2-3 runs per week, with one day off each week. I've also just started doing a bit of strength training too (plan is twice a week).

Food plan: No need to change the foods I eat (have a healthy diet), just cut the quantity down!

My husband is also a triathlete and long distance runner, so we need to carefully coordinate our workouts (we both work full-time) so someone is at home with the kids (7 and 9) ! :) Occasionally, I will run with them biking beside me.

Anyone else in a similar situation?