2nd time on the calorie count train

Options
Tilran
Tilran Posts: 626 Member
Hi there,

Been on this site for about 2ish weeks now doing the calories count. It is my 2nd go around with the first being on another site which lasted 4 months. Honestly it worked instantly...I started reducing my calorie count and I was dropping weight...I was also doing VERY heavy workouts back then so that could be why.

This second go around, I am at 2 weeks...been a good boy with staying under the calorie counts every day...yet I've added 2 pounds. Obviously that is very frustrating. I go to the gym 3 times a week and do 30-40 min of cardio on Elliptical and then usually another 10-15 min on either bike, steps or treadmill. I also do 30 minutes after that of weight lifting.

This is more then I did the first time around as far as gym goes, however the first time around I was involved in MMA and that was an intense workout. I'm a bit older now and not looking to show up to work beat up anymore so that is out of the question.

I'm currently 5'8 and 200 pounds. I'd say a very healthy and muscular cut version of me would be around 170-175. In essence I'm looking to drop 25-30 pounds, but I've put on 2 pounds.

Going to stick with it and see how it goes. I hope everyone else is doing well on their own programs!