looking for weight loss friends

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Linda, I am a young 47 and I am WAS a yo-yo dieter before I found this site. Seems like a very friendly site compared to some others I have tried. My goal is to lose 50 lbs. I am getting married within the year, not sure of the date yet . I was at my all time high weight in March. I gained 35 lbs in 2 yrs since I met my sweetheart who loves me just the way I am. However, I don't like the way I look or feel. I would like to make some new friends on here to keep me on track and keep me accountable..and I will do the same for you also. Feel free to add me as a friend!:bigsmile:

Replies

• Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Will send invite
  • SuMcP
    SuMcP Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Send me a friend invitation - I'm about 33% of the way on a similar weight loss journey!
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Sounds like we have a similar history of weight loss/gain..
  • HealthyNurseK
    HealthyNurseK Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Send me a friend request! I post daily and find that the accountability of a site like this helps tremendously with weight loss and healthy living choices.
  • graciemom828
    Options
    I think this is a great site - joined in January of this year. Congrats on the upcoming marriage - you are so fortunate to have a man in your life who is not all bound up by body shape/size. My second husband, who died in 2005, was that way. I love the food journal here - I can't write stuff down on paper - too much hassle. Welcome!
  • mondesa
    mondesa Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    HI I am not sure how all this works i have not used the message board yet. I would love to find some support. I am 35yo my goal is to lose 100 pounds. I am down 35 in ten weeks. Please feel free to add me
  • liloneshines
    liloneshines Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sent invite. I'm also looking for friends to help motivate me. I'm trying to lose 15lbs.