Living with mom makes dieting hard!!!

Options
I recently found out that my mother is in liver failure (she is only 49) and I am a match to donate half of mine to her. So me, my boyfriend (who is naturally thin and full of self control) and my children all moved over an hour to live in the same town as my mother and we are staying with her until we find a house. Problem, my mother doesn't watch what she eats, brings JUNK into the house (her house so it is ok) but I am finding it really hard to watch what I eat. Plus, I spend so much time cleaning and looking after the house and the pets and the family that I can't seem to find time to exercise. I am up at 5 am when my honey leaves for work, and by the time everything is done at night I fall into bed around 1 or 2. I am EXHAUSTED and I can't seem to find motivation or time to exercise and I only have time to eat what I can grab. I need help guys and dolls, and someone to tell me to hang in there and not give up, that I can get past this hump................:sick:

Replies

• ShanIsRad
    ShanIsRad Posts: 31
    Options
    Try going and getting healthy snacks that you like, and put them in a part of the fridge or/and pantry that no one else can find! That way you have the option to snack healthily, without anyone eating anything! And what about exercise videos/exercise channel? Those allow you to exercise at home, on your own time. Even if you do only 10 minutes of the program, you're still getting some in!

Good luck with the donation, its wonderful that you're doing that for her!
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    Wow, you are amazing!