Logged most of last year then stopped..and guess what happen

Options
Eskimopie
Eskimopie Posts: 235 Member
Hi! So I joined myfitnesspal about a year ago with about 10-15 lbs to lose, and lost maybe 8? I also got into running, lifting, eating heatlhy and the like. Then I switched jobs and moved out of my favorite city in the world to a totally boring one. Then my boyfriend's father became very sick and we started dealing with that.

Now I'm back up to my original weight of 124 and none of my clothes fit, and I feel like crap from eating so poorly. (My job brings in lunch everyday so its extra hard to make good food choices.) I'm 24 years old and small-framed, so I'd like to get down to 110-115, though I'm more concerned with losing bodyfat and gaining muscle, then just the number on the scale.

So I'm back on here...I've joined a 6 am bootcamp I've been struggling to go to (though when I go, I feel great.) I'd love support and can give it too!

Best of luck to all of you?

Replies

• Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    Sorry you had a lot to deal with! Life can be tough! Welcome back! Best of luck to you! I've been doing this roughly 6 weeks and I love it! Feel free to add me :)
  • SueTwiford
    Options
    The most important thing is that you haven't given up. Don't beat yourself up and move forward. Good luck to you.
  • Eskimopie
    Eskimopie Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support. I added you missi :) Looking forward to helping each other!