WHY GUYS ARE AWESOME!

Options

Replies

• erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I have the pleasure of knowing some of the most awesome guys ever! Although I don't have much luck on the dating side, some of my best friends are men. And I have met some pretty amazing fellas on here as well!!! :)

*They let you pick the radio station in the car.
    *If you're in trouble you can always count on them to have your back.
    *They let you cuddle with them when watching a movie even if they say they hate to cuddle.
    *They clean up nice.
    *Their cologne smells delicious.
    *When you're on a road trip they let you sleep in the car and don't disturb you.
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    They have deep voices. (Sexy)
    They don't talk too much. (Sexier)
    They build stuff and sweat. (Sexiest)
    They have muscles and hairy arms and legs and stubble and... dear lord I'm calling the old man home for lunch!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    They have deep voices. (Sexy)
    They don't talk too much. (Sexier)
    They build stuff and sweat. (Sexiest)
    They have muscles and hairy arms and legs and stubble and... dear lord I'm calling the old man home for lunch!
    ^^^Jealous that you have that option^^^
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I would add to this page, but it might get the thread locked.
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options

Yep, had to clean mine up. ;)
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options

Yep, had to clean mine up. ;)

Hey- I think you should be able to add what you want! :)
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    They have strong hands and facial hair. And they say, "hey..." in the cutest voices ever. :)
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Even though they get it wrong sometimes, sometimes they get it really right.

My husband wanted to see the pics I have posted here (and he says his should come down, but I'm gonna wait until it's a demand) and when he saw the Before pics he said "Baby, you never looked like that!". Took me a moment to realize that all it meant was that he had never perceived me as looking like that - and that's why I love him.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Alright guys/gals, Im posting this comment in the both threads, so please listen to it, or warnings/blocks will be given.

Please remember that sexually explicit comments are against our guidelines and are not for the main forums. Discussions like that are more appropriate for groups. The reason the last two threads were closed were for these reasons, and if more come up, posts will be deleted, and users will be warned/blocked.

Have fun with your topics, thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay on MyFitnessPal

_Ben
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
  • usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I second the first couple posts...

Got distracted.

But seriously, guys will play video games with you!
    Tickle you when you say you want them to stop, but secretly adore them touching you.
    Be your friend with benefits, WITHOUT wanting more than friendship. (Some ladies can do this too, I just don't have any personal experience...)
    Change your headlight on a whim while you're working.
    Have shoulders that are the perfect height for a headrest...

Dear god I am feeling lonely right now. Hahaha.

Guys are the best. <3
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    They can put desks and shoe racks together and hang pictures evenly. Directions for putting stuff together make my head hurt.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    oops, that will get reported...

Carry on :)
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    They apply LOGIC to solve problems (usually)

They don't get PMS.

They also are anatomically blessed with an appendage that is capable of doing nice things.

Yes and yes!! :drinker:
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    You girls are just sweet today! What is that wierd feeling inside? Oh no, it's a genuine feeling! HELP ME GUYS!
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    If it weren't for men, this world would be full of a bi*tch fest and I would lose my mind. Here here to MEN!! :)
  • KharismaticKayteh
    KharismaticKayteh Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I need to become more involved in the community here, because every single one of you is way fun, judging by the replies here.
  • iHEARTcardiacnurses
    iHEARTcardiacnurses Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Because when the toilet is clogged and I'm fully capable of unclogging it, my boyfriend comes in to "save the day". It's cute how he likes to feel needed :tongue:

More importantly men have nice arms and hairy chests and can wear flannel plaid without looking like a complete idiot. They think it's really rad when you'd prefer to wear xbox pj's and lounge around the house playing ME3 instead of going to the mall with your friends. They're warm and snuggly in the winter :love: . They can cook (true story).

And when a man falls in love with a woman, he's completely and totally dedicated to them. :heart:
  • ShandiH
    ShandiH Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    He's my IT guy and I love that he loves to fix stupid problems with the computer that more than likely, I created in the first place.

He's the best person to talk to when you've had a difficult day (I must remind him to listen and not to solve things though).

Men/boys (since my toddler son can do this too) are the only ones who can wash away all negativity from the day with a simple hug.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    And they put up with my nonsense, because sometimes it's guys who are the best listeners.
  • KySny82
    KySny82 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    They do my math and kill my creepy-crawlies.

I will make this man a sammich, any day!

I couldn't agree with you more on this one! Any guy who will kill a spider for me is my hero! lol I've killed 4 in my apartment this past week & I honestly called my mom & said, "I need a boy to do this for me!" :smile: I absolutely HATE spiders! *shudders at the thought*