Confession time...

Options

Replies

• spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    I love southern BBQ...I'm talking "real" BBQ! I once drove 12 hours to Memphis to eat some delish BBQ. :embarassed:

I once flew to San DIego to eat at this one Indian restaurant!
  • liloneshines
    liloneshines Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I :heart: chocolate. Have to get my fix everyday. I know I shouldn't but at least I've down-sized. I'm now only eating a small piece of dark chocolate. That's an improvement, isn't it?:tongue:
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I love southern BBQ...I'm talking "real" BBQ! I once drove 12 hours to Memphis to eat some delish BBQ. :embarassed:

I once flew to San DIego to eat at this one Indian restaurant!

That is something I would do. :laugh:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

There's a BBQ place here about 30 minutes from my house that's been on Man vs Food. Lemme tell you. If you are ever in the central Texas area, go to the Salt Lick. You will NOT regret it. I'm so so SO happy to have so much amazing BBQ at my finger tips!
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    WINGS!! BW3 SPICY GARLIC!!!

^ This... but drums only and naked with mango habanero & caribbean jerk on the side for me! :devil:
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    Chicken McNuggets are my downfall... I could probably eat a whole 20 piece in one sitting... with honey (OMG YUM!) :embarassed:
  • spynoodle
    Options
    I :heart: chocolate. Have to get my fix everyday. I know I shouldn't but at least I've down-sized. I'm now only eating a small piece of dark chocolate. That's an improvement, isn't it?:tongue:

That is great. I don't deprive myself of anything! It's all about moderation!
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Beer - I drink a ton of it... I need to cut back.
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    WINGS!! BW3 SPICY GARLIC!!!

YES YES YES! OH YES!
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    frosted covered animal crackers....and vodka
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    I love Ribs and BBQ hamburgers with a lot of ketch-up.... damn, now cravings hit me again :D
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I love cream cheese on quite literally everything.
  • spynoodle
    Options
    I love Ribs and BBQ hamburgers with a lot of ketch-up.... damn, now cravings hit me again :D

Oops. Sorry. I think I did it to myself too!
  • _Tristan_
    _Tristan_ Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Beer and bacon.MMMMM. ...add a fat guy in a red suit and it'd be Christmas...
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    REAL Texas Bar-B-Que.......And Oreos.
  • OH_matt
    OH_matt Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My non- food confession: I drop the "F" Bomb too much! Sometimes without even realizing it!!

My kinda girl. Looks stunning, likes the occasional fast food, and swears like a sailor. How YOU doin... :flowerforyou:
  • Mell00546
    Mell00546 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I could eat sushi everyday! And not the almost good for you sushi wrapped in veggies or one roll. I can kill 5 rolls by myself. Very shameful... lol

I am only allowed to go to my favorite sushi place one a month now... lol
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options

Oops. Sorry. I think I did it to myself too!
    :grumble: :wink:
  • OH_matt
    OH_matt Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    and I'm completely addicted to Reese Cups. It's been tough the past few weeks cuz the guys I work with bring in candy for everyone and lately it seems to only be Reese Cups.
  • dedication6
    dedication6 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    My non- food confession: I drop the "F" Bomb too much! Sometimes without even realizing it!!

F#*@^ me too!!! Every morning I wake up and say "today I will not swear" and then someone pisses me off. I work with the public, which in general people are pretty stupid!!