Six weeks to skinnys??? Really???

Options
I have been looking around the internet for adive, tips, anything to get me on track and came across SIX WEEKS TO SKINNY JEANS by Amy Cotta. Just wondering if anyone has tried it and did it work? Any details? Is it worth getting the book and reading?

Thank you,
Cindy

Replies

• UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it, but the title raises some red flags.
  • chachadiva150
    chachadiva150 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Only if you already near being able to fit skinny jeans. :laugh:

Looking at Amazon, the first three weeks are low carb. The rest in just exercise and good, clean eating. You can do that on your own.
  • SixWeeksToSkinnyJeans
    Options
    Hi Cinbeth,
    The book is an actual step-by-step process of living out the 6 weeks including diet and exercise. It has everything you need and nothing you don't. The phrase "skinny jeans" can mean any clothing that no longer fits, it's not necessarily fashion "skinny jeans." Everyone's journey is different your skinny jeans might be a size 6 where someone else's is a 16. It's about being your own kind of skinny.

Within the book you find real women with untouched photos and real results. You can also find inspiration and others to chat with on our Facebook page Facebook.com/sixweekstoskinnyjeans -- I'm a NSCA personal trainer and mother of 6 -- you will learn from my own personal successes and failures. I'm 100% transparent in the book and cheer you on the entire way. We also have a group here on MYFitnessPal under the book's title. Hope to follow your journey! :-) Amy