I'm gonna do it this time!!

Options
Howdy! My name is Melisa, I'm 26 years old. I started my "Weight Loss Journey" in January of this year. I have lost 29 lbs so far with 69 lbs more to go! A very nice lady at the gym that I go to, told me about this site! I'm so excited, and I love the fact that I can see everything that I am doing right in front of me! I think this is the part where I say "I need some friends", because I do. Thanks for reading y'all! Can't wait to get acqainted!

Replies

• joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hey there
    you can add me if you like
  • CEQuick75
    CEQuick75 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site for tracking and getting support from friends. Everyone here is very friendly and willing to help. Good luck with your journey!!
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Hello! I find this site very help full, so I hope you will too!
  • sbarnhill99
    sbarnhill99 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome I am new as well and am in love with this site..
  • sweetfacephoto
    sweetfacephoto Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a newbie, too. Definitely support the idea that all of us here can help push each other to our respective goals. Good luck on your journey! :)
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Please add me if you'd like, the friend support and motivation is so important.
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This is a great site for motivation and support. You are doing well!
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    welcome! Great job so far and best of luck with the rest of your journey! Feel free to add me- always looking for more friends!
  • acg1305
    acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    welcome pal, and well done so far! Its a great place to find answers, get tips, and track your progress!!
  • LDak22
    LDak22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! i am new too and 26! feel free to add me.